If you don’t have any experience with fencing, we recommend you sign up for one of our beginners’ courses.
Have you fenced before and are you looking for a new club? Please feel free to drop by during one of our training sessions. It would be great if you sent us a heads-up in advance.
- Where & when? Click here for more information about our training sessions.
If you’d like to become a member of DSV Gascogne, please contact the executive committee. Click here to send us an email. Alternatively, you can download and complete a registration form (in Dutch). You can hand the completed form to one of the committee members during a training session, or send it to us by post or email.
For 2016-2017, the following membership fees apply*:
- <12 years: €15/month
- <18 years: €20/month
- >18 years: €30/month
- Saxion/UT students (>18): €22.50/month**
* Club fees do not include the mandatory membership fee of the Dutch fencing association (Koninklijke Nederlandse Algemene Schermbond, KNAS). KNAS fees for 2017 are €23.75 for under-21s, and €47.50 for >21s. If you are a member of your home country’s national fencing association, KNAS membership is waived.
**You are only eligible for the students’ fee if you have a valid college card of the University of Twente or Saxion University of Applied Science. Please note that PhD candidates receive a salary from the university and are therefore not considered to be students.
Cancelling your membership
You can always cancel your membership, but please note:
- Only written cancellations (email/post) addressed to the executive committee are valid.
- Notice period is one month from the receipt of your cancellation. If you cancel on October 31st, the end date of your membership is November 30th. If you cancel on November 3rd, your membership runs until the end of December.
- For cancellations received after January 1st, KNAS fees will not be refunded.